Author Topic: Wunderground not reporting my PWS  (Read 11796 times)

Offline Marleywood

Re: Wunderground not reporting my PWS
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2017, 11:45:00 AM »
I heard from them today that their "dedicated PWS employee" had left and there was no time table for when there would be a new one.....

they asked my to try an alternative PW they provided to try to log my PWS into WU, but I can't try it at the moment.

Finally got a chance to try the PW they sent me, and now I'm back up.....
PWS - KNHBRIST6 - Wunderground

Offline tdl086

• Amistad Road
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2017, 10:28:24 AM »
I have 2 PWS's and have been reporting to WU like so many of you for years. Since the last sale of WU things have gone steadily downhill.
My home station last reported Sunday morming October 15 a little after 6 a.m. I think I there was a Windows 10 update that morning. My Weatherlink check box to upload to WU will not stay checked. I was back and forth with Weatherlink people and we could not fix it. They said it is not signing on to WU to check my password. He sent me a link to verify whether or not it was password related and sure enough it send a message "Invalid password". The password has not been changed. Very frustrating!!!

This morning I pulled up my station at my farm and lo and behold what do I see "this PWS is not reporting". Last reported Wednesday October 25 8:38 p.m. I have emailed WU twice on my original problem September 29 when I couldn't get my "Favorites" to save.Now nothing is reporting on either of my units. I'm wondering if I will get a response from them from the email. What a screwed up mess!!!

Offline SlowModem

• Weather at the speed of dialup!
  • Forecaster
  • WX @ 26.4 kbs
    • Watts Bar Weather
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2017, 12:03:04 PM »
I can't add anything to what has been said above.  I send my data to WU.  I send it other places.  99% of the time I look at my site or CWOP, not WU.  WU is really sad any more.
Greg Whitehead
Ten Mile, TN USA

Offline benay ra'am

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2017, 06:13:49 AM »
Oh Boy, WU has both of my WS not reporting but Cumulus and MyAcuirte shows they are and PWS is also receiving my Data..............

Edit To Add: Both my Stations are showing up thru the Back door but not on Under-roo Map.............
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 06:18:04 AM by benay ra'am »

CoCoRaHS: NC-JH-80

Offline tdl086

• Amistad Road
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2017, 08:14:51 PM »
I use Virtual Weather software. My weatherlink check box to upload to WU would not stay checked. I contacted Davis and a kind gentleman said it's because the password needs to be reloaded from when I first set up the software to upload to WU. I reentered and Voila, my station is reporting again. I have no idea why the hiccup but I am back up. I hope this information helps someone.

Offline Marleywood

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2017, 08:12:03 AM »
Well, I've been offline for two weeks no (again!).  Seems like every time we lose power up here on the mountain (I have a generator).  My PWS goes offline & I can't seem to get it to come back.  I re-boot my router, modem, PWS and re-enter PW, but nothing works.

One time this happened, someone from WU (after 8+ tries) responded to me and gave me (I thought) an alternative PW to try.  I thought I wrote it down, but the only thing I find written is the same as my original when I compare.  Plus I can't find that e-mail from WU.

WU told me @ the time the the ONE person they had "dedicated" to PWS service had left the company & had not been replaced.....This sucks! 
PWS - KNHBRIST6 - Wunderground

anything