Author Topic: CWOP QUALITY CHARTS Location Map errors  (Read 890 times)

Offline RaydarGuy

• Idaho Summer
CWOP QUALITY CHARTS Location Map errors
« on: August 31, 2018, 08:23:28 PM »
Recently the Google Map that shows the location of my station (findu.com) has been displaying a message that reads "This page can't load Google Maps Correctly."  In addition the words "For Development Purposes Only" are repeated across the map.
With the new NWS CWOP I am not able to contact Philip.  I sent an email to NWS CWOP support, but thought someone here may know what is going on (maybe it isn't just me).  On findu.com CW8854 if you wanna look.

CWOP: CW8854
WU: KIDSPIRI2

Offline Old Tele man

• Singing in the rain...
  • Forecaster
Re: CWOP QUALITY CHARTS Location Map errors
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 10:24:46 PM »
Recently the Google Map that shows the location of my station (findu.com) has been displaying a message that reads "This page can't load Google Maps Correctly."  In addition the words "For Development Purposes Only" are repeated across the map.
With the new NWS CWOP I am not able to contact Philip.  I sent an email to NWS CWOP support, but thought someone here may know what is going on (maybe it isn't just me).  On findu.com CW8854 if you wanna look.
He (Philip Gladestone) already is aware of the problem (Google API)...I contacted him the first day I noticed it.
• SYS: Davis VP2 Vue/WL-IP & Envoy8X/WL-USB;
• DBX2 & DBX1 Precision Digital Barographs
• CWOP: DW6988 - 2 miles NNE of Cortaro, AZ
• WU - KAZTUCSO202, Countryside