Author Topic: What's Your Rainwise Web Site?  (Read 6742 times)

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
Re: What's Your Rainwise Web Site?
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2014, 07:58:37 PM »
FWIW ... I was having the same exact issue last week. My system is located in a newspaper newsroom. I was going crazy trying to figure it out. Then I moved both of the receivers by less than a foot away from the aluminum window frame. Bingo!!!  \:D/ Haven't had an issue since then!!!! (Now that I mentioned it I probably just jinxed myself LOL). By the way where do you find the battery power indication?

Offline VaJim

• Virginia Beach Backyard Weather
  • Forecaster
    • Virginia Beach Backyard Weather
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2014, 08:28:10 PM »
FWIW ... I was having the same exact issue last week. My system is located in a newspaper newsroom. I was going crazy trying to figure it out. Then I moved both of the receivers by less than a foot away from the aluminum window frame. Bingo!!!  \:D/ Haven't had an issue since then!!!! (Now that I mentioned it I probably just jinxed myself LOL). By the way where do you find the battery power indication?

I believe you have to login into your RainwiseNet account. 

Offline FR_Ranch

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2014, 09:47:41 PM »
re: How do you find your battery power indicator

There is probably a better way but the way I did it was to work my way through my local home network IP network addresses in my browser. I have my router set to begin assigning addresses at 100, e.g., http://192.168.1.100. Then I just changed 100 to 101, 102... until I found my IP-100 living at address http://192.168.1.105/.

Look at the bottom of the list on the Current Weather tab to see the battery voltage from your station.

If you get crazy and want to access the Admin page the user ID / pw is admin / admin.

Okay, I found the better way (as long as you have a rainwise.net page that is working. Log in to that and click on settings from the menu bar. Then click on My IP-100. It shows your local IP in parentheses.

Offline FR_Ranch

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2014, 09:49:06 PM »
Sorry, missed the last step in the 'easier way.' Click on the My IP-100 link in the menu bar and it takes you to your own IP-100.

Offline Richie Cohen

• www.RainWise.com
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2014, 11:58:59 AM »
Easiest way to check battery voltage. Go to your URL, click the "Download" Button. Once the excel file opens up scroll all the way down and all the way right. Your Station Voltage is the last column of information. And to address a previous statement, battery voltage should NEVER be below 6.00. 5.50 is a sign of an issue. If the voltage is above 5 but below 6, most likely just a dead battery. If the voltage is below 5 you most likely have a circuit board that is drawing to much power which is a more serious issue.
Service & Repairs Manager
RainWise Inc.