Author Topic: MK-III and My Visit To VABeach WX...  (Read 1480 times)

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
MK-III and My Visit To VABeach WX...
« on: September 10, 2013, 07:56:59 PM »
Just a brief note to say my wife and me had the chance to go to Virginia Beach, VA for a mini-vacation from the 6th to the 9th of September. We seen many things... two large groups of Dolphins swimming near the shore, many places I never thought I'd see up close and in person, driving UNDER WATER through a tunnel and visiting Mr. Jim B. and his wife and having dinner with them. I will tell you he is not only very knowledgeable regarding the weather stations he owns and the weather, but he and his wife are two of the nicest people we have ever had the chance to meet in person!! Thank you so much Jim for your time, showing us around and chatting. We hope to see you neat year and oh yea, Missey LOVES the honey!!!  =D>

Don in Ohio
www.ohiowx.com

Offline Bushman

• Forecaster
    • Eagle Bay Weather
Re: MK-III and My Visit To VABeach WX...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 11:04:04 PM »
Awesome.  Hope you got to Tautog's for dinner and maybe Surfrider for crab cakes, which are pretty much the best anywhere!
Need low cost IP monitoring?  http://wirelesstag.net/wta.aspx?link=NisJxz6FhUa4V67/cwCRWA or PM me for 50% off Wirelesstags!!

Offline VaJim

• Virginia Beach Backyard Weather
  • Forecaster
    • Virginia Beach Backyard Weather
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 08:15:27 AM »
Thanks for the kind words Don.

Linda and I enjoyed your company as well.  We're glad Missey is enjoying the honey.  We're looking forward to our next visit.

Jim

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 02:20:23 PM »
Thank you Jim and hello to Linda and Buddy!!   :grin: