Author Topic: acurite software  (Read 1868 times)

Offline okieman98

• Contributor
  • new and learning
acurite software
« on: March 05, 2017, 03:08:24 AM »
what other software can i use with my 5 and 1 and smart hub, downloaded keven  software but never could get it to work log in trouble, downloaded cumulus free and my unit not listed in the set up, also need help setting up for pws station to send data to them and other sites.

thanks all for all the help

PWS ID HEALDTON

Offline waiukuweather

• Forecaster
Re: acurite software
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 07:15:34 PM »
do you have a bridge only?

Offline okieman98

• Contributor
  • new and learning
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 12:58:03 AM »
i have the bridge and pc and the lighting detor but it inot compatable with the bridge

PWS ID HEALDTON

Offline okieman98

• Contributor
  • new and learning
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 05:41:24 PM »
what other software can i use so i can send to psw stie and others need some help with this, have everything up and working now, just want to send to other sites besides my dash board and wonder ground

PWS ID HEALDTON

Offline waiukuweather

• Forecaster
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 05:58:50 PM »
the weather display software can be set to use the csv file produced by Kevins bridge software, if you have that working

Offline okieman98

• Contributor
  • new and learning
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 01:45:42 AM »
keven told me it was out dated and will not work with the new hubs , surly there is somehow to retrieve info from the hub are something

PWS ID HEALDTON

Offline waiukuweather

• Forecaster
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 01:30:22 PM »
does meteobridge work with the new hub?

Offline okieman98

• Contributor
  • new and learning
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 03:03:55 PM »
i have read that it does but not sure where to find one , the one i saw was over 200 bucks, but other said like 40 bucks  not sure

PWS ID HEALDTON

Offline okieman98

• Contributor
  • new and learning
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 03:51:27 PM »
i just looked i was off line 13 hours last night, i am using a net gear usb wifi stick, i noticed that after the bridge i lost the signal bar for the wifi on task bar. and a Ethernet symbol came up instead. also i think my wifi shut down,and my stick shut down. using a gateway pc had to reboot to get it up and running again. not sure whats going on here. i think my router is crashing ever so often also.humm what a mess wish i had a metro bridge to try out. i just cant do are get the info i want with this accurate system. not even sure i can build a web site to send data to

PWS ID HEALDTON

Offline haroldashe

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2017, 03:26:16 PM »
Meteobridge does work with the hub.  The "plug 'n play" version from Ambient (called "Weather Bridge") does cost around $200.  The "do it yourself" version can be bought for less than $50 + license from MB including the little TP Link router you will need to flash with the Meteobridge software.  I've had one for over 2 years and it just sits there and works!

Offline Jack Bowman

• Forecaster
  • Ambient Weather WS-2000
    • KCOFORTC421 - Hanna Farm
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2017, 03:46:58 PM »
Kevin's software is fully compatible with the current hardware. It works great! You must have misunderstood him on this. I am using Kevin's software and the Weather Display software. It works well with no issues. I am actually using multiple sensors for a composite result that feeds Weather Display, and Weather Underground.
Ambient Weather WS-2000 Weather Station

Home Weather Server:
http://kcofortc421.dynu.net/WD/wx.html

Weather Underground Link:
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KCOFORTC421

PWS Weather Link:
https://www.pwsweather.com/obs/KCOFORTC421.html

Offline okieman98

• Contributor
  • new and learning
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2017, 06:16:05 PM »
when i tried to use it i found my station on wonderground and would not log into the dashboard, maybe i am doing something wrond do u have to remove the hub from the dashnoard are something like that

PWS ID HEALDTON