Author Topic: Detail/Summary reports script  (Read 677 times)

Offline Johnmac

• Senior Contributor
    • Westminster Massachusetts Weather
Detail/Summary reports script
« on: February 25, 2017, 09:24:47 PM »
I have finally imported my data from 2013-2016 from weather underground into Weather Display. I have created the necessary noaadaily and climatedata files and uploaded to my website. Two problems have come up using the script from Wildwood Weather-

1. The detail data for both Jan 2017 and Feb 2017 are identical. I have checked and appear to have separate files for both Jan 2017 and Feb 2017. The Temp/Rain/Wind/Wind Run/Degree Days for those two months are the same, but the Pressure/Dew Point/Wet Bulb appear to be ok?? Humidity (see #2)

2. The Humidity and Wind Direction tabs are empty for all years.

I created the dailynoaareport*.htm and clientdataout*.htm files and uploaded them to the website.

Any suggestions where I might have gone awry or what to look for.

My site can be found at scannorthcounty.net

Thanks,

John
John
Westminster, MA USA

Offline Johnmac

• Senior Contributor
Re: Detail/Summary reports script
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 09:01:42 AM »
I have finally imported my data from 2013-2016 from weather underground into Weather Display. I have created the necessary noaadaily and climatedata files and uploaded to my website. Two problems have come up using the script from Wildwood Weather-

1. The detail data for both Jan 2017 and Feb 2017 are identical. I have checked and appear to have separate files for both Jan 2017 and Feb 2017. The Temp/Rain/Wind/Wind Run/Degree Days for those two months are the same, but the Pressure/Dew Point/Wet Bulb appear to be ok?? Humidity (see #2)

It looks like the duplicate months have resolved overnight.

John
John
Westminster, MA USA

Offline Murry Conarroe

• Contributor
    • Wildwood Weather
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 09:03:19 AM »

This corrected itself after the dailynoaareport was uploaded shortly after midnight.

2. The Humidity and Wind Direction tabs are empty for all years.
No humidity is displayed because your climatedataout files have no humidity data. Instead of using the default climatedata.html template included with WD, you need to use the climatedata.html included in the wxreports.zip download. Replace the climatedata.html template in the webfiles folder of WD with the climatedata.html included in the wxreports.zip and then recreate the climatedataoutmyyyy.html files for the months/years as needed.

Using your data and winddirection scripts, I could not duplicate your problem on my system. Some other script on your site may be intefering with them. Try replacing your winddirection scripts with the ones in the attached zip.
Murry

Offline Johnmac

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 10:25:03 AM »
Thanks Murry,

I will give these suggestions a try.

Thanks again for the help.

John
John
Westminster, MA USA