Author Topic: Webcams Gone?  (Read 3478 times)

Offline webcams.travel

• webcams.travel
Re: Webcams Gone?
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2018, 01:45:30 PM »
WU website is very slow.   Yesterday I got HTTP 500 errors which show a problem at server level

I can now access to my config panel but the webcam is reported as inactive.   This is an URL webcam, I switched from FTP some time ago because their FTP server was overloaded and reported connection errors

What is keeping you on WU?

Offline Aardvark

• Forecaster
  • Tonto to Lone Ranger : "never take off mask.
    • turned off
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2018, 01:51:54 PM »
my data isn't being recorded since 240 am.  so wtf?   I thought it might be Davis Ip with their migration, but I sent data from WeatherCat for the past hour and nothing either.   

Offline Joel

• PWS Lobbes
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2018, 02:09:52 PM »
WU website is very slow.   Yesterday I got HTTP 500 errors which show a problem at server level

I can now access to my config panel but the webcam is reported as inactive.   This is an URL webcam, I switched from FTP some time ago because their FTP server was overloaded and reported connection errors

What is keeping you on WU?

WU is one of the repositories of my data amongst others. 
As I wrote in another post, I switched to lookr.com for displaying timelapses on my website.

Offline webcams.travel

• webcams.travel
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2018, 08:33:23 AM »
As promised, here is the survey about a WU alternative. Please let us know here whether you are currently satisfied with WU and if you would like us to build an improved alternative - or not:
https://goo.gl/cZ5DNs

Here are some screenshots of how the new service might look like:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

anything