Author Topic: The Global Warming Hoax Explained for Dummies - a video...  (Read 7103 times)

Offline ValentineWeather

• Forecaster
    • Valentine Nebraska's Real-Time Weather
Re: The Global Warming Hoax Explained for Dummies - a video...
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2016, 12:12:10 PM »
The Supreme Court just slapped down EPA's lie again. Putting a freeze on all carbon emissions commitments pledged by the Obama administration and EPA. Hopefully this derails the Clean Power Plan based on bad science, at the very least this delays its policy from going forward throughout litigation and I'm confident it will be exposed for what it is "Bad science" and defeated in litigation.   
Randy

Offline DoctorKnow

• Forecaster
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2016, 12:34:03 PM »
The Supreme Court just slapped down EPA's lie again. Putting a freeze on all carbon emissions commitments pledged by the Obama administration and EPA. Hopefully this derails the Clean Power Plan based on bad science, at the very least this delays its policy from going forward throughout litigation and I'm confident it will be exposed for what it is "Bad science" and defeated in litigation.   

I think they have a good idea now who our next President will be. :)

Offline ValentineWeather

• Forecaster
    • Valentine Nebraska's Real-Time Weather
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2016, 12:41:31 PM »

:lol: LOL, actually undecided, but starting to lean toward the guy that wants to make America great again. I was thinking it can't get worse than it is, so whats to lose?

Update:
Well my lean isn't this direction any longer. I'm hoping for a different nominee, one that can speak with substance, not just hurl insults and change views/ideas like its the flavor of the day. What a mess..... ](*,)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 05:40:04 PM by ValentineWeather »
Randy

Offline W3DRM

• Forecaster
    • Emmett Weather
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2016, 01:12:44 PM »
I stand corrected, the US is not one of the smallest producers of CO2 emissions. I meant to say that the US has already taken significant measures to reduce their emissions over the past few years.

However, the ranking shown in those charts is based on a "per capita" basis. IMO, it doesn't matter where these emissions are coming from, it's the fact that the total volume of those emissions is much greater in China and India. It would be more meaningful to see how a country ranks based on "actual" emissions rather than as we normally see these things presented by the media. Unfortunately, those charts only go through 2011 so we can't see what the numbers are for the past four years which would be very beneficial in identifying those countries who are actually reducing their CO2 emissions. In 2011, the top five were:
  • China -  9,019,518
  • USA -    5,305,570
  • India -  2,074,345
  • Russia - 1,808,073
  • Japan -  1,187,657
If you look at the numbers for 2006 through 2010, it appears that most of the world had an increasing volume of emissions. Interestingly, the US, Canada and some areas of Europe show a reduction of emissions during that time period while both China and India are increasing and continue to do so through 2011 which is as far as the charts go.

The other issue with these numbers is how they were collected. Do we know for a fact that these numbers are valid and have not been massaged, like the known temperature values that are being reported in the climate change arena? At this point in time, I am still very skeptical of any worldwide data collection that is purported to be "official data".

The data being presented in this thread comes from "The World Bank" which has as its stated goal to "End extreme poverty within a generation and boost shared prosperity". A grand goal, for sure, but I question the 'boost shared prosperity' part and wonder if that is just one more "wealth distribution" project where they take from those who have and give it to those who don't have?
Don - W3DRM - Emmett, Idaho --- Blitzortung ID: 808 --- FlightRadar24 ID: F-KBOI7
Davis Wireless VP2, WD 10.37s150,
StartWatch, VirtualVP, VPLive, Win10 Pro
--- Logitech HD Pro C920 webcam (off-line)
--- RIPE Atlas Probe - 32849

Offline DoctorKnow

• Forecaster
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2016, 01:15:20 PM »

:lol: LOL, actually undecided, but starting to lean toward the guy that wants to make America great again. I was thinking it can't get worse than it is, so whats to lose?
I think the very least we need to happen is to have the brakes thrown hard on what direction we have been taking, and the person you reference to is the one talking about doing that more than any other, and he at least wants to bring common sense thinking and values back into the system. I don't think you can fix things as fast as he claims, but a reversal of just a few things like common core would be a great start.

Offline Bushman

• Forecaster
    • Eagle Bay Weather
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2016, 01:49:05 PM »
"CO2 per capita"?  Are you shi**in' me?  I am going to get you a copy of Huff's "How to Lie With Statistics".
Need low cost IP monitoring?  http://wirelesstag.net/wta.aspx?link=NisJxz6FhUa4V67/cwCRWA or PM me for 50% off Wirelesstags!!

anything