Weather Station Hardware > AcuRite Weather Stations

New to WXForum / weather stations

(1/3) > >>

NHKev:
Good morning! In searching for help I have been brought to this website multiple times and I have stumbled upon a wealth of knowledge and good people so I figured I would post my questions here in hopes of some answers ! I picked up the AcuRite Atlas last month and the Access keeps disconnecting every day and it doesnt seem to come back online unless I unplug and remove the batteries for a bit, the Display has never stopped reading and that shows 4 bars (I am assuming this is the connection status to the Atlas weather station that is outside) Since I believe its the Access the keeps disconnecting, what exactly does that connect / talk to ? The Weather station outside or does it get reports from the Display unit ? The only thing I find odd is that when it IS online, I have a Excellent / strong connection according to the My AcuRite Dash board via the website and also reads the same on my app on the phone.

Hoping someone has some answers, thank you !!

John Z:
Welcome aboard, NHKev,

Access receives directly from your outdoor device.
The first thing I would suggest is to make sure Access is at least three feet from any other electronic devices. Interference can happen, and can be maddening.
If that doesn't work, check AcuRite's support page for help. E-mail help and live chat are available options.

DoctorKnow:
Are you losing signal when the Atlas is in the sunlight, or just random times? The first thing I would do is determine if the Atlas or the Access is the issue... My tip is you can bring the Atlas indoors next to your access and refresh the page you showed us above, and the numbers should be 4 if the Atlas is working properly.

NHKev:
I think I lost signal over night, it just seems odd to me that after I reboot it, signal is full 4 and strong, then gradually fades off. I just relocated it and so far on the Atlas & the tower, its a signal level of 4. Do you know of a way to track down when the connection is dropping?

I've attached an image of the connection, and here's the WU website connected to my setup https://www.wunderground.com/weather/us/nh/goffstown/KNHGOFFS3

thanks for all your input !

Jim Ace:
Contact AcuRite, I had the same problem I sent access back and it was replaced,  I no longer have a problem. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version