Weather Software > Meteohub/Meteobridge

Acurite PC connect consoles supported?

(1/5) > >>

DoctorKnow:
I know the black and white models are supported, but are any of the color PC connect consoles like the 1036M model or the 2064?

Thanks... Looking to replace a failed 5n1 possibly and use PC connect since the smarthub is obsolete, and I don't have one anymore. I have another brand of weather station, and it is beginning to fail as well due to the hurricane, so looking for a complete replacement to report online.

SkellyCA:
Go with the Atlas. You can get a full bundle on Amazon right now for about $253. It comes with the Atlas, the display, the Access(upgrade to the smart hub) and the lightning detector.

DoctorKnow:

--- Quote from: SkellyCA on September 28, 2018, 03:30:39 PM ---Go with the Atlas. You can get a full bundle on Amazon right now for about $253. It comes with the Atlas, the display, the Access(upgrade to the smart hub) and the lightning detector.

--- End quote ---
I have an Atlas, it doesn't upload to all the weather sites, and is non compatible with meteobridge.

docbee:
So far the ATLAS/ACCESS solution does AFAIK not provide any weather data to the LAN. So neither Meteobridge nor any orther PC program can get data directly from it. Only possible ways are reading data from their cloud service (slow updated, risk of being unreliable) or by DNS spoofing and reading traffic by a man-in-the-middle attack, which is quite an overkill and needs severe networking skills.

Meteobridge does support some of the older USB enabled consoles. I can't say if the ones you reference will be supported, as I can't buy those here in Germany.

DoctorKnow:
I have seen a report somewhere that this model... https://www.acurite.com/color-weather-station-display-pc-connect-5-in-1-weather-sensors.html

is supported, but I thought I should verify, since you can't believe everything you read online, and I only found one report of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version