Weather Software > Meteohub/Meteobridge

Ambient Weather site not updating

(1/2) > >>

williambs55:
Not sure if this is the place to post this question, please move as necessary.
About a week ago my Ambient Weather webpage stopped refreshing and when I select refresh nothing happens.
My Weather Underground site is picking up the updated information as expected.
As well, my Ambient Weather unit is picking up the latest data from the Weather Station without fail.
Any ideas of what is going on with my Ambient Weather websit not updating?

superduty:
Might this be your issue?

https://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=31998.new#new

saratogaWX:
If you were using Meteobridge to do the uploads to Ambientweather.net, then that access has been shut down.  Only devices purchased from Ambient Weather (including their Weatherbridge) are free to use ambientweather.net.  Other devices will have to pay a (steep) fee of $150 to re-enable their macAddress to submit to AmbientWeather.net.

superduty:

--- Quote from: saratogaWX on March 01, 2018, 12:35:34 AM ---If you were using Meteobridge to do the uploads to Ambientweather.net, then that access has been shut down.  Only devices purchased from Ambient Weather (including their Weatherbridge) are free to use ambientweather.net.  Other devices will have to pay a (steep) fee of $150 to re-enable their macAddress to submit to AmbientWeather.net.

--- End quote ---
Kind of a bummer for those that bought meteobridge elsewhere.

As I said in the other post, I don't think it's worth $150.

I did like the interface on my android phone.  It displayed useful and easy to read data.

Any suggestions for a good android app to view data from a personal WX station?

I think an app called weather station is the best out there and that app leaves some to be desired. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

lightmaster:
Has anyone tried spoofing their MAC address to be a MAC address from a compatible device?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version