Author Topic: Weather Cam  (Read 1466 times)

Offline zedrad1

Weather Cam
« on: June 19, 2016, 05:12:08 AM »
Does anyone know the approximate time frame for a webcam to get approved? I have been waiting over a week for the last attempt and this is my third try. The other 2 that I have tried still say no when I go to my cams. ](*,) :-(
AW WS1400-IP
Wunderground KALCHELS6

Offline ConligWX

• Forecaster
  • #conligwx
    • conligwx.org
Re: Weather Cam
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 05:15:17 AM »
not sure but best to contact them directly, WU seems to be a hit and miss approach to adding webcams, i have had similar issues with them approving camera setups
Regards Simon
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus (6162UK) • Daytime FARS • WeatherLink Live • AirLink • PurpleAir PA-II-SD • CumulusMX •

Offline zedrad1

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 05:17:33 AM »
I would have thought that as well. I have sent a couple emails but haven't ever gotten a reply. I guess I will try again.
AW WS1400-IP
Wunderground KALCHELS6

Offline robereno

• Descanso/Sherilton Valley Weather
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 06:10:56 PM »
I've been trying to edit my 4 cameras after I changed where I upload the jpg file. It's been days. The edit page seems useless and doesn't save changes. I ended up adding a new camera instead but they have yet to approve that. Suppose I'll write them directly too, eventually.
https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KCADESCA11#history

Offline robereno

• Descanso/Sherilton Valley Weather
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 08:19:32 PM »
I received this reply from the Weather Underground. Appreciated the response.

"Sorry about that—the webcam signup and edit pages aren't currently working. We’ll fix it, but it might not be available until the end of next week.
Thank you,
William
Wunderground Support"

Offline zedrad1

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2017, 11:02:04 AM »
I know this is kind of an old topic, but I thought there might be some people interested. I have found that ISpy connect software for the pc took care of the problem I was having.
Even though I had the FTP setup correctly for my webcams they were not sending correctly to WU. The finally started talking back to me. I finally found this bit of software and as soon as I entered the info it started showing up on WU.
Hope this helps.
AW WS1400-IP
Wunderground KALCHELS6

anything