Author Topic: AmbientWeather.net Hosting Service for WeatherBridge and WeatherBridgePro  (Read 1183 times)

Offline miraculon

• Sunrise Side Weather
  • Forecaster
  • KE8DAF
    • Sunrise Side Weather in Rogers City MI USA
I wasn't sure whether to post here or in the meteobridge area, but I decided on the "Ambient Weather" area.

I received an email about this hosting service for Weatherbridge (and Pro).

I did buy my Pro and original "weatherbridge" through them, so they have my email address.

Has anyone tried this?

Here is a snippet from the eamil:

Ambient Weather has developed a hosting service that supports all of your sensors (indoor and outdoor), as well as email and text alerts.

It is currently in a beta testing phase. You are welcome to participate in the beta testing.  Simply power down and up your WeatherBridge or WeatherBridgePro, and select the WeatherNetwork panel:

Inline image

Next, visit:

https://dashboard.ambientweather.net/dashboard

and create an account, and enter the Mac address found on the WeatherBridge or WeatherBridgePro Weather Network panel.

Greg H.

Blitzortung Stations #706 and #1682
CoCoRaHS: MI-PI-1
CWOP: CW4114 and KE8DAF-13
WU: KMIROGER7
Amateur Radio Callsign: KE8DAF

Offline Jáchym

• Meteotemplate Developer
  • Forecaster
    • Meteotemplate
Would be nice if they had some more info or screenshots, like this all I see is a registration button without knowing what Im actually going to get

Offline miraculon

• Sunrise Side Weather
  • Forecaster
  • KE8DAF
    • Sunrise Side Weather in Rogers City MI USA
Would be nice if they had some more info or screenshots, like this all I see is a registration button without knowing what Im actually going to get

Same here. It would have been nice to show at least a static demo screen or something...

Greg H.

Blitzortung Stations #706 and #1682
CoCoRaHS: MI-PI-1
CWOP: CW4114 and KE8DAF-13
WU: KMIROGER7
Amateur Radio Callsign: KE8DAF