Author Topic: Webcam setup sign in loop  (Read 1380 times)

Offline w8dag

Webcam setup sign in loop
« on: October 28, 2014, 04:01:21 PM »
Trying to setup my new weather webcam. I am already signed in on Weather Underground website. Go to "Photos & Video" tab then select "My Webcam" and it states "Please sign in before uploading your webcam data to wunderground. So I select the sign in button and sign in again. But it comes back to the same screen "Please sign in before uploading your webcam data to wunderground. What am I doing wrong?

Offline ValentineWeather

• Forecaster
    • Valentine Nebraska's Real-Time Weather
Re: Webcam setup sign in loop
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 05:52:50 PM »
After signed in upper right under the human bust click on drop down box and then My WEB CAMS.
Randy

Offline w8dag

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 10:42:20 PM »
Thanks ValentineWeather...."After signed in upper right under the human bust click on drop down box and then My WEB CAMS." I signed in to get on Weather Underground and I know it is valid because it shows me signed in. Then I did exactly as you said and selected the drop down box "My Webcams" another "Sign In" or "Join" screen appears. So I sign in again and it keeps repeating over and over I cannot get past the "Sign In" or "Join" screen.  It is a constant loop of asking me to sign in when I am already signed in.

Thanks Beaudog.....I have not seen that screen. What did you select to get it to come up?

I am not sure if it is something in my computer setup or something at WU. I have a Window 7 64 bit Dell computer and a new Ambient Weather Outdoor IP Camera "Ambientcam". The camera instruction sheet has "Sign up your camera at WeatherUnderground.com and I followed the instructions but cannot get past the WU "Sign In" screen.

I also sent WU an email but no response yet. I hope someone can help me.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 10:44:55 PM by w8dag »

Offline Beaudog

• Forecaster
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 11:11:23 AM »
Right on the main page      try a different browser    I have had that problem on some other sites.

Offline Cutty Sark Sailor

• WxElement panel
  • Forecaster
    • Frankfort Weather - TwinHollies WeatherCenter
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 11:17:37 AM »
 :twisted: maybe it's because you aren't sending a traffic cam feedl... (Yeah, I know  :evil: ... but I had enough Wunderweenies issues I just quit messing with them and their owner, The Weenie Channel)...

anything