Author Topic: [solved] Searching someone for leading an interested person through the order...  (Read 807 times)

Offline robo

• Blitzortung Schwangau
Hi folks,

in the last weeks I tried to find new potential users. I searched for weather websites and sent e-mails to the website owners. There were a few replies until yet.

Now there was a reply from someone from Pennsylvania who wrote:
I would be interested in organizing some receivers in my area.

As I am very busy right now with work and work related travel, I am hoping you could quickly distill down the best solution for a receiver and its associated cost.  Depending on the price, I am sure we could organize a group buy for several of them.  I understand that it will likely be a bare board kit, which will be no problem as I have several ham friends that are avid kit builders.

Any info you could get me would be greatly appreciated.  It would be great to have a proposed idea to present at our upcoming Skywarn meeting in March.

Now I'm looking for someone in the US who is willing to lead this guy through the order and building process and answer his questions. Maybe Don from Minden can do this? Or anyone else? Please send me a PM or e-mail. Thanks.

Regards,
Robo
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 11:13:29 AM by robo »