Author Topic: Beta testers  (Read 12226 times)

Offline Scalphunter

• Forecaster
Re: Beta testers
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2009, 07:01:33 AM »
Would you remove my web page from your site. Was looking to remove  it but don't see where I can. Beening oof the beaten track  no one really need to use it as the information on it has little or no value to lower 48 people.

John
KL7IFP

Offline Garth Bock

• Table Rock Lake Weather
  • Forecaster
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2009, 10:36:57 AM »
Beening oof the beaten track  no one really need to use it as the information on it has little or no value to lower 48 people.

John
KL7IFP
I wouldn't say that. I have gotten into the habit of site surfing. Just to see how others are doing their sites and just to see if someone is having better weather than what we get here in Illinois (or is their weather sucking as bad as ours).  :lol: The data you display does have value to me because I dont want to just focus on what is going on in the Illi\Ohio\Missou valley. Besides, Geo Beach (sp?) has a great TV show about what goes on up north.

Offline wxkpt

• Kingsport, TN Weather
  • Senior Contributor
  • When The Weather Gets Tough.. Get With The Weather
    • Kingsport, TN Live and Local weather
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 02:09:13 PM »
Scalphunter, I have removed your account as You requested. Sad to see ya go..

People do come in and look at others weather around the us as well as the worlds weather. there are a few on there now from other country's. I look at all the sites my self as i have an interest in whats going on in other parts of the world. as well as I like looking at what others have done with there weather sites.

garthbock,
I wouldn't say that. I have gotten into the habit of site surfing. Just to see how others are doing their sites and just to see if someone is having better weather than what we get here in Illinois (or is their weather sucking as bad as ours).  Laughing The data you display does have value to me because I dont want to just focus on what is going on in the Illi\Ohio\Missou valley. Besides, Geo Beach (sp?) has a great TV show about what goes on up north.

Im with ya on that  :-)

Offline W Thomas

• Welcome to my area!
  • Forecaster
  • In Loving Memory Of Hooker The Weather Dog !
    • Smyth-Grayson Weather
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2009, 11:08:48 PM »
Beening oof the beaten track  no one really need to use it as the information on it has little or no value to lower 48 people.

John
KL7IFP
I wouldn't say that. I have gotten into the habit of site surfing. Just to see how others are doing their sites and just to see if someone is having better weather than what we get here in Illinois (or is their weather sucking as bad as ours).  :lol: The data you display does have value to me because I dont want to just focus on what is going on in the Illi\Ohio\Missou valley. Besides, Geo Beach (sp?) has a great TV show about what goes on up north.

Thats right! Sometimes I enjoy reading about weather we used to have in my area :)
We seldom have snow anymore..least the kind you can measure :)
Every bit of data counts for somebody somewhere ( even mine every once in a while :)    )

Best Regards
     Wayne

CWOP CW8217
KVAWHITE22 Wunderground   Davis VUE &  Davis Vantage Pro 2  /   Dedicated Server
GR Level 3 ,Level 2 AE Radars  Weather Display 10.37P  Mid Atlantic Weather Network Member
SkyWarn & Spotter Network 6092

Offline wxkpt

• Kingsport, TN Weather
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2009, 11:39:12 PM »
The whole idea is to get your site listed more on search engines so if people are looking for weather in your area it helps to have your links listed in more places. I have posted the site on quite a few other sites as well as have search engines check the site every couple of days.

The site is already moving up the list on google its on the second page of listings for "weather top sites" http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=weather+top+sites out of 3,510,000 That's not to bad already. The more people that Join the higher we go on the list. =D>

http://www.wxflint.co.cc/index.php

Thanks, Patrick

Offline W Thomas

• Welcome to my area!
  • Forecaster
  • In Loving Memory Of Hooker The Weather Dog !
    • Smyth-Grayson Weather
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 10:36:42 PM »
Congrats on "Movin' On Up "  :)

That's not a bad track record at all!

Thanks for the service and your hard work and commitment!

Best Regards
     Wayne

CWOP CW8217
KVAWHITE22 Wunderground   Davis VUE &  Davis Vantage Pro 2  /   Dedicated Server
GR Level 3 ,Level 2 AE Radars  Weather Display 10.37P  Mid Atlantic Weather Network Member
SkyWarn & Spotter Network 6092

Offline wxkpt

• Kingsport, TN Weather
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2009, 12:12:29 AM »

Offline Tumbleweed

• Lapeer, MI. Weather
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2009, 09:50:30 PM »
Welcome Tumbleweed My brother from the same motha....lol. Sory i had to say It ](*,)

Its a darn shame...lol

Offline Tumbleweed

• Lapeer, MI. Weather
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2009, 07:43:30 PM »
Looks like theirs room for another 1000 sites in there Need more Where ya at peps  :-P