Author Topic: Weather History is not Appearing  (Read 1507 times)

Offline PGMac

Weather History is not Appearing
« on: September 19, 2017, 12:11:06 PM »
https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=ILONDON608

My station is reporting data, but it's not appearing on the weather history portion of the page. The daily data is blank, and subsequently the monthly charts are only showing data to the 15th. This is the second time this has happened. The last time it somehow fixed itself after a few days, and all the missing data appeared as normal. What's happening?

Offline casa manana

• Senior Contributor
    • Sedona, AZ
Re: Weather History is not Appearing
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 12:14:00 PM »
yep, same here.  Data stops at 15 September.  I think you're right though, the last time this happened the data got filled back in at some point.

I guess we'll just have to wait to see what gets screwed up next.

Offline PGMac

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 12:19:35 PM »
I'm glad to hear it's not just my station (the ones around it seem to be recording fine). Very frustrating, though!

Offline Glenn

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 01:12:11 PM »
Just came here to post the same thing. My stations stopped reporting history on 9/17. Hoping it comes back soon.
Acurite 5 in 1 Pro+
Southern VT
Connecticut

Offline PGMac

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 07:05:15 AM »
Still not appearing as of September 21st. Does WU know about this particular issue?

Offline ConligWX

• Forecaster
  • #conligwx
    • conligwx.org
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 09:19:32 AM »
Still not appearing as of September 21st. Does WU know about this particular issue?

their webcam uploading is also screwed up, guess someone changed a configuration, and messed it up.  I have raised tickets for both with WU, but so far have had no response from them
Regards Simon
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus (6162UK) • Daytime FARS • WeatherLink Live • AirLink • PurpleAir PA-II-SD • CumulusMX •

Offline PGMac

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 10:06:04 AM »

their webcam uploading is also screwed up, guess someone changed a configuration, and messed it up.  I have raised tickets for both with WU, but so far have had no response from them

Ok thanks for letting me know

Offline casa manana

• Senior Contributor
    • Sedona, AZ
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2017, 10:10:47 AM »
As of 20 September, it looks like the history data (monthly table) seems to be updating again, .......BUT....... the data from 15-19 September is still missing.  I hope the data can still be recovered.

Oh, and webcam is not back yet.  Hopefully that's next on their repair list.

Offline AWL

• Forecaster
    • Ardmore Weather Live
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2017, 11:43:46 AM »
As of 20 September, it looks like the history data (monthly table) seems to be updating again, .......BUT....... the data from 15-19 September is still missing.  I hope the data can still be recovered.

Oh, and webcam is not back yet.  Hopefully that's next on their repair list.

Data appears to be there but the graphs are not being created over those days 9/19/17...My Web Cam has never stopped  but I don't ftp the images rather let them grab it. They do miss a lot of the images doing it this way.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 11:46:32 AM by AWL »

Offline casa manana

• Senior Contributor
    • Sedona, AZ
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 02:58:40 PM »
Well, the data from 16-19 September looks like it is available when you pull it up as a daily table, but it doesn't appear in the monthly tabular or graphic summary.

One note of caution, when I was looking at some of my data from 20 September on WU (presumably after some of the recent software debacle had been "fixed") there were some LARGE discrepancies. For example, the Low temp for the day in the daily summary was listed as 69.3 deg, when it was actually 54 deg when you look at the 5-minute data listing. The Average temp for the day was WAY off too, of course (about 7 deg too high). The values for 21 September look ok, so go figure.  So be careful if you're using this for your data base. 

Still waiting for my webcam to re-appear, but that's grist for another thread.

Offline PGMac

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2017, 03:40:41 PM »
Working for me today, but the data from 17th to 19th still missing -_-