Author Topic: Meteobridge/Weather Display barometer problem and possible solution  (Read 3830 times)

Offline docbee

• Forecaster
    • smartbedded
Re: Meteobridge/Weather Display barometer problem and possible solution
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2017, 08:32:07 AM »
I am just working on a more proper back-calculation from Vantage SLP to station pressure, which should give better results in case LOOP2 packets are not requested by the back-packed PC program. 

Can someone with a station at high altitude please give me a remote access to his Meteobridge, so that I can test if that works better? Please send credentials to "info(at)smartbedded.com". Thanks.
founder of smartbedded.com - home of meteohub, meteoplug, meteobridge, meteostick

Offline docbee

• Forecaster
    • smartbedded
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2017, 11:37:29 AM »
I just released a new version that does do better back calculation of station pressure from SLP when LOOP2 packets not available.
founder of smartbedded.com - home of meteohub, meteoplug, meteobridge, meteostick

Offline merlinwx

• Contributor
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2017, 06:26:34 PM »
I am just working on a more proper back-calculation from Vantage SLP to station pressure, which should give better results in case LOOP2 packets are not requested by the back-packed PC program. 

Can someone with a station at high altitude please give me a remote access to his Meteobridge, so that I can test if that works better? Please send credentials to "info(at)smartbedded.com". Thanks.

I'm at about 8000'; do you still need access to a high altitude station?
Davis Vantage Pro 2/Weather Display
Meteobridge 3.3/TP-MR3020/Belfryboy logger
WU-KCOCANON7/CWOP-DW5626

Offline docbee

• Forecaster
    • smartbedded
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2017, 05:38:59 PM »
thanks, not at the moment. When I get postings right here, situation has been resolved (at least I don't see any more threads on this after the above mentioned update).