Weather Station Hardware > Blitzortung

SERVER CHANGES

(1/2) > >>

Cutty Sark Sailor:
Oct 3 2018The Blitzortung processing servers will move to new upgraded servers over the next few days...see
https://forum.blitzortung.org/showthread.php?tid=2734 
This is an internal threadt, not on the public boards.

For the past several months, all the computation etc has been done on the LMOrg servers whileBTOrg upgraded etc...
So don't panic if weird thugs happen, particularly you Green system operators... it will take a few days to optimize.....Egon's requested no 'panic' posts or emails for a few days.... :D

miraculon:
Thanks for the update on this, Mike. My Saratoga-based maps are not updating since last evening, I suspect that the server work is responsible.

I guess that I will "wait it out" until they get everything updated.

Greg H.

W2PJ:
Well...it has almost been a monthly and although continuing to track lightening stikes, no user data or statistics....
Does anyone have status on the ongoing server upgrade? 
Thanks Pete - W2PJ

miraculon:
I am still seeing multiple instances for my stations, but the first listed ones seem reasonable.

Their main maps are OK. The data feed for my embedded maps has also been fixed.

Greg H.

Silversword:
Hi All,

That is interesting that you can do a search by States.  I did mine and it showed what I have on the attachment.  I see that there is a station on Haleakala but it does not show up on Real Time Lightning map for some reason.  Don't know where it came from?

Regards,

--Stan Y.
   Maui, Hawaii

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version