Web Weather > Weather Web Site Help

2 questions on WU

(1/2) > >>

yamiacaveman:
http://www.pennlake.us/

So the WU Radar and Satellite images have not changed in days weeks months?? My 2 questions: Where are the links located (what script) for those two images, I looked and just can't remember or find. Number 2; what alternative is available to replace the WU Radar and Satellite images? I see a lot of people have the same issue (didn't change or did not realize the maps are not working)  I have and I would really like to get away from WU. I saw something about HaniS but that also does not seem to be working. 
For now I would really just like to change the WU maps to pictures of ice cubes, ll.

Thanks for any help,

yamiacaveman

chief-david:
My FRONT map has not changed since Jan 3. I do not believe it has changed on WU either.

Don't know what to say anymore.

It's not you, it's WU

Central Maine Weather:

--- Quote from: chief-david on January 07, 2018, 09:30:02 AM ---It's not you, it's WU

--- End quote ---
:lol: The page on this forum should no longer be titled 'Weather Underground'. It should honestly be titled 'It's not you, it's WU'.  :lol:

yamiacaveman:
So, rather than give false information, I did find the code in the index.php file and removed it.

My site loads about 8 seconds faster without it.

Please, if anyone finds an alternative, can you please post the code here, (anything other than the WU stuff).

Bunty:
This particular WU radar still works for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version