Author Topic: Looking for volunteer Weather forecasters! :)  (Read 1202 times)

Offline follettjd1

• YWC7
Looking for volunteer Weather forecasters! :)
« on: September 19, 2016, 10:54:34 PM »
Hi ya'll! I am James, I am a Student Meteorologist and I run my very own local online weather center.. and It is a lot of work.. so I would like to have additional volunteers. If little experience in weather, I am willing to help and train you more! looking for ages 15+. This is a GREAT way to get a stepping stone into experience with Online Meteorology and broadcasting in time for university! OR for those epic weather enthusiasts who LOVE weather like me! and wants to share it!
So If you love forecasting, and sharing weather. feel free to become a Amateur Meteorologist for my local Online weather center!
Location is in St. John's NFLD. and we do Weather for Newfoundland and Nova Scotia. However, it is online! so you dont have to be local to join!!
There are 4 shifts available:
Monday-Friday's Mornings 4am-12pm
Monday-Friday's Midday 12pm-4pm
Weekends:
8am-4pm
4pm-12am
* Times are in Eastern time!
So If you are a Student studying meteorology or a gigantic weather  enthusiast! this will be a huge opportunity to help spike those skills and a stepping stone into University and Meteorology jobs :)
So If interested, please Email me!! :) Our Weather Center is called YWC7 and here is the site: http://yarmouthweathercenter7.weebly.com
Hope to here from ya! Just leave me a email telling me about your weather background, and the shift you are interested in!
Thank you!
YWC7 Chief Amateur Meteorologist James Follett

anything