Author Topic: Attention High School and College-age Weather Fiends  (Read 829 times)

Offline weathermiz

• Miz Weather
Attention High School and College-age Weather Fiends
« on: November 03, 2011, 09:59:25 PM »
Greetings!

My name is Mark Ingalls, Western Region and International Outreach Coordinator for a weather forecasting company named Foot's Forecast.

We are a group of weather forecasters, but hears the catch: All of the regular forecasters are either in high school or college, in fact I'm a Senior in high school. But we're not just a bunch of teenagers and young adults obsessed with the weather. We have adult, degreed advisors such as TV Meteorologists, high school teachers, and the like.

We have officially set up partnerships where forecasters like me, in collaboration with others on the team, predict the weather for the City of Kennewick, Washington and Baltimore County, Maryland, along with many others.

Currently our team encompasses about 50 members from 17 U.S. States and we continue to grow. Not in the United States? That doesn't matter! We would still love to have you on our team!

Already have your own weather site? Don't have time to forecast full time? Become an affiliate! In being an affiliate, you can collaborate on major events such as hurricanes and tornado outbreaks on your own time with no obligation whatsoever! And if you have a website, we will link your site to our homepage.

So what are you waiting for? Email me at weather.ingalls@gmail.com or comment below and we can start the application process!

I look forward to speaking with you,
Mark Ingalls

For more info visit:
Main Site: www.footsforecast.org

Examples of our forecasting styles:
Pacific Northwest Regional Forecast Zone: www.facebook.com/FFPacificNorthwest
Washington D.C. Metro Forecast Zone: http://www.facebook.com/ffcapitalregion
Affiliate, Tri-Cities Weather Center: www.tri-citiesweather.com
Affiliate, Maryland Weather Center: www.mymdweather.org
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:00:58 PM by weathermiz »
Mark, KF7AZY
Kennewick, WA