Weather Software > WeatherLink/weatherlink.com by Davis Instruments

WLKReaderWriter Updates

(1/3) > >>

jruys:
Hi All,

I know some of you have used my WLKReaderWriter application in the past and I wanted to let you know I have made some updates to it.  I added a merge WLK utility that will allow you to merge two WLK files.  I have had people in the past have two WLK files for the same month for whatever reason and want to combine the two.  In the past with WLKReaderWriter you had to export one of those files to a text file and then use the bulk insert to get the records into another file.  Well, I have eliminated the export to a text file step, so you can just merge the two files.

I have also attempted, attempted being the key word, to provide a way to set the language to Spanish.  I used Google Translate, and I am 100% positive I did not get everything correct.  I have no Spanish language background what so ever, so if someone knows more than I, and is willing to help, I would be grateful for any help I can get with Spanish, or any other language you may want to see.

The WLKReaderWriter application is still free and can be downloaded at http://bit.ly/WLKReaderWriter

Cleofide:
Hi,

I am disposed to translate your (quite serviceable I must say) software into French if you are interested (and some people overseas are). Just let me know.

Bushman:
That's great.  Thanks for the effort.  But I do not see a language file?

jruys:

--- Quote ---That's great.  Thanks for the effort.  But I do not see a language file?
--- End quote ---

In the setup tab on the main form is a dropdown for language.  I do have XML files (that are compiled in) that have all of the language values, which I can send to people if they are willing to help translate.

--- Quote ---I am disposed to translate your (quite serviceable I must say) software into French if you are interested (and some people overseas are). Just let me know.
--- End quote ---

Cleofide,
   Thanks for the offer.  I can send you the XML files that I am using and when you have time, you can take a look at them.

Axelvold:
Thanks for a very usefull software, if you want it translated to Swedish I could try to do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version