Author Topic: Can I have 3-4 different temperature sensors logged by one Acu-rite display?  (Read 2670 times)

Offline Broaddd

Hi folks,

I was wondering whether there is an Acu-rite display unit that logs input from 3 or 4 external temperature sensors, with a USB cable for downloading the data? I gather at least some have an ABC switch to select a channel, but guess those only log the active channel if at all?

Cheers,
B

Offline Rhino

• Senior Contributor
Sorry for late...late..response! The AcuRite Acu-Link internet bridge can capture data from up to 3 of any of our temp/humidity sensors and upload data to servers, allows for charting, setting alarms, remote monitoring, etc..

available soon!!

Offline oleweatherfan

• Forecaster
    • bsudweather
Sorry for late...late..response! The AcuRite Acu-Link internet bridge can capture data from up to 3 of any of our temp/humidity sensors and upload data to servers, allows for charting, setting alarms, remote monitoring, etc..

available soon!!
How soon??
<object width="290" height="130"><param name="movie" value="http://www.wunderground.com/swf/pws_mini_rf_nc.swf?station=KSCLIBER3&freq=3.0&units=english&lang=EN" /><embed src="http://www.wunderground.com/swf/pws_mini_rf_nc.swf?station=KSCLIBER3&freq=3.0&units=english&lang=EN" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="290" height="130" /></object>

Offline Skywatch

• !!Warning!! I'm a Skywarn certified storm spotter and insane like one!
  • Forecaster
  • Hakuna Matata (Timon and Pumba)

available soon!!
Hey Rhino. Just a suggestion, can you develope Acu-Link to recieve from multipul ISS's? Like multipul rainfall or wind locations? That's something I've been looking for for years. Just an idea.
I live in an apartment and for the moment am not a home weather watcher.

I am a storm chaser.

Offline Rhino

• Senior Contributor
Acu-Link can currently do this- if you have multiple physical installation locations- you will need a bridge for each location. Then you add multiple bridges to the same Acu-Link account and you are good to go! Even the mobile app will allow you to scroll through the multiple locations.

anything