Author Topic: Weather Station Wordpress Plugin  (Read 2328 times)

Offline lobsterman

• Senior Contributor
    • Cape Small Harbor Weather
Weather Station Wordpress Plugin
« on: April 26, 2017, 10:02:41 PM »
I'm wondering if anyone has used this plugin, and in particular, how you set up Wordpress to display only a single page with the tools in the way the author has done:

https://weather.station.software/en/weather-station-in-action/

Offline PierreLannoy

Re: Weather Station Wordpress Plugin
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 01:07:29 PM »
Hello Lobsterman!

I'm Pierre, the author of this plugin. Thanks for your interest.
What would you like to know exactly?

Pierre
Weather Station a free WordPress plugin that collects an displays meteorological data

Offline lobsterman

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 01:59:38 PM »
Hello Lobsterman!

I'm Pierre, the author of this plugin. Thanks for your interest.
What would you like to know exactly?
Pierre, I know the basics of a WP setup but cannot work out how you setup a single home page with no sidebar and the graphic links for different parts of the weather display. I looked at your documentation but perhaps I missed the details for that.

Merci bien,
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline PierreLannoy

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 02:18:08 PM »
Hello!

Actually the page you've screenshoted presents links to different demonstration pages. Each of these demonstration page are of special type "project" (in WP you've, of course, posts and pages but you have other types too like projects and testimonials). The first page (which contains mac screens as links) is just a special page generated by my theme to presents all the "projects" of the site. It's not from my plugin, it's done by the theme (Divi, actually) is use.

Don't hesitate to tell me if it's unclear, my English is a bit... poor!

Pierre
Weather Station a free WordPress plugin that collects an displays meteorological data

Offline lobsterman

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 02:22:56 PM »
Hello!

Actually the page you've screenshoted presents links to different demonstration pages. Each of these demonstration page are of special type "project" (in WP you've, of course, posts and pages but you have other types too like projects and testimonials). The first page (which contains mac screens as links) is just a special page generated by my theme to presents all the "projects" of the site. It's not from my plugin, it's done by the theme (Divi, actually) is use.

Don't hesitate to tell me if it's unclear, my English is a bit... poor!
Pierre,
Pas de problème au niveau de l'anglais. Faut que je continue un peu moi-même avec tes indications et je reviens au cas où.

Merci,

Offline PierreLannoy

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 11:33:20 AM »
You're welcome... ici ou ailleurs :)

Pierre