Author Topic: Saratoga, meteobridge and WL graphs  (Read 469 times)

Offline Mchd17

Saratoga, meteobridge and WL graphs
« on: November 11, 2018, 11:03:21 AM »
Been using meteobridge since I installed my Davis, March of 2018. Few weeks ago I started using WL. Tried using WD, but it kept getting very laggy. Anyways, I have Saratoga template setup for meteobridge, working great, Thank You. Now my question, can I use WL to upload NOAA style reports and graphs to my template as well, even though I am using meteobridge as data uploads? If so, what would the remote dir be? Or should I just create new dir on server and make sure everything points correctly to it? I am guessing that's it.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 02:29:15 PM by Mchd17 »

Offline Mchd17

Re: Saratoga, meteobridge and WL
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 11:32:42 AM »
After doing a little reading, now it looks like i need to add a few things to settings-weather.php

$SITE['graphImageDir'] = './';
$SITE['NOAAdir'] = './NOAA-reports/';
$SITE['NOAACurDir'] = './';

I think thats it. Am I on the right track? If so, does it matter where in the settings-weather.php i use them at?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 11:55:22 AM by Mchd17 »

Offline Mchd17

Re: Saratoga, meteobridge and WL graphs
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 02:39:22 PM »
I was able to get the NOAA climate reports in. Hope it works good. Also did the weather link graphs. Went a step further and did my soil temp graphs. I was frustrated there was no way to show soil info coming from meteobridge and the template (that I am aware of). Please don't laugh at my coding, somewhat new to this. I think the language change will be toast. Time will tell if it stays. Only problem is within Status page to show WL upload times. Somewhat tricked the template to see the graphs, thanks to these forums. Can't get "data produced by Weather link" to show at top of pages either, since I tricked the template. Oh well, that's another day.

http://www.towandawx.com