Author Topic: 01085RM 5in1 Put Up Today  (Read 776 times)

Offline valvestem

01085RM 5in1 Put Up Today
« on: January 12, 2017, 10:18:38 PM »
I finally got a break in the weather today and put up my 01085RM PWS today.  I installed the batteries in the  5in1 right next to the console, moved the ABC switch on the console to start searching for the 5 in 1, and now have a full signal.  I did have to move the ABC switch in the 5in1 too to get them to sync up, that was the only hiccup, being that the instructions were lacking in that area. I have yet to hook up the bridge to my wifi router, maybe tomorrow on that.  All together it went well, I used a 5/1 deck board to mount the supplied mount for the 5in1 sensor unit.  It was perfectly plumb with no shimming or anything, unbelievable, it was to me.
I'll repost when I hook up the bridge, and how it goes.  I still have 2 remote tower sensors to put somewhere too, but have not decided where yet. Oh, and I mounted the 5in 1 on my back deck to one of the railing posts.  Not the ideal place for wind readouts, but its all I have to mount it to.  Plus, I can see it from the house windows, and its not visible from the street either, which is good.

anything