Author Topic: New to WU but...  (Read 612 times)

Offline isherer

New to WU but...
« on: March 09, 2018, 09:36:12 AM »
I know there are issues with summary data so I won't dwell on that but since February 22nd my monthly data graphs and tables have been missing. There seems no reason for this as weekly and daily graphs and tables are present so the data does exist. Has anyone else got this problem?
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Offline Central Maine Weather

• Forecaster
    • Central Maine Weather
Re: New to WU but...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 09:56:53 AM »
I am able to see all of my data currently, but I'm sure I'm one of the few lucky ones this time. I know that it's all related to the numerous issues that WU has been having with their servers over the past 6+ months. My best advice would be to give it some time to see if it shows up again.

You can always send WU support a message/email, but sadly I know they won't get back to you. But, it never hurts to try! Just know that it's nothing you're doing wrong, it's just yet another issue with WU.

Best of luck!
   - Matt
Central Maine Weather | Manchester, ME, USA
Davis Vantage Pro2 w/24hr FARS & WeatherLink Live
CWOP ID GW1328
CoCoRAHS ID ME-KB-55
My YouTube Channel = https://www.youtube.com/@OffTrailMaine

Offline Northwoodsman

Re: New to WU but...
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 09:28:06 PM »
I know there are issues with summary data so I won't dwell on that but since February 22nd my monthly data graphs and tables have been missing. There seems no reason for this as weekly and daily graphs and tables are present so the data does exist. Has anyone else got this problem?

Welcome to the club!  You are not alone.  No history data for me since March 17.  I had similar issue back in January but it cleared up and only recently started again.

anything