Author Topic: undefined all indexes at CU-defs.php need help  (Read 766 times)

Offline pimohdaimaoh

• Forecaster
  • "Be aware to our nature"
    • PIMOHWEATHER
undefined all indexes at CU-defs.php need help
« on: February 23, 2017, 07:50:48 AM »
Hello guys Im new here and im under construction and test of my weather website by the help of templates by seratoga and cartletake, I need help regarding my unresolve problems and still posting error message in web page (see my screenshot sample), everything in tamplates are seemed working so far except this CU-defs.php thing keeps posting "undefine index". Pls. help me how to fix or remove this error since all of my templates are seemed working, I ried using FTP of reltime.txt and so far it work except when I upload to the ftp site seems the ajax-dashboard cant read the realtime.txt. Hope you can assist me regarding CU-defs. thanks

Offline Jáchym

• Meteotemplate Developer
  • Forecaster
    • Meteotemplate
Re: undefined all indexes at CU-defs.php need help
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 08:13:24 AM »
Hi,
these are not really errors, but rather notices, which don´t necessarily mean something is wrong.

if everything seems to be working fine and you just want to get rid of those messages, then go to the CU-defs.php and somewhere at the top, inside the PHP section, put this:

Code: [Select]
error_reporting(0);

Offline pimohdaimaoh

• Forecaster
    • PIMOHWEATHER
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 11:19:09 AM »
Woah It work. . . .Thanks so much.. . . . . \:D/

Offline Jáchym

• Meteotemplate Developer
  • Forecaster
    • Meteotemplate
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 11:28:56 AM »
no problem, just make sure everything is working. Those notices are sometimes unimportant, but sometimes not

Offline pimohdaimaoh

• Forecaster
    • PIMOHWEATHER
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 10:33:31 PM »
Hi, I will inforn you here if theres another problem that I need your consultation, for now im surrently fixing trouble in realtime.txt since it doesnt read in FTP site but if I locally test it, the realtime.txt is working fine so I have no Idea where is the problem located since I already permitted the file in ftp site.

so if you see there that no functions like seismometer, kindly ignore for a while since my seismometer are still not setup ^^

anything