Author Topic: Rain Precip. Rate value in new Dashbord shows strange value  (Read 357 times)

Offline Gocher66

Hello,
Since yesterday I have a strange rain visualitation in the new dash board, this appears at 21:59 CET.
Till this time the value for rain Precio. Rate was shown as 0.00mm, which I assume is correct.
In the old dash board it stays correct 0.00 mm
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

After this time stamp the value which is shown is --. :-(
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Does someone know what the issue is?
I am running a Davis Vantage Pro2, connected to an Envoy, which is connected by Meteobridge Nano SD to WU. The data in the Nano is correct
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 03:51:59 AM by Gocher66 »

Offline QldTech

Re: Rain Precip. Rate value in new Dashbord shows strange value
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 06:47:43 AM »
I'm also running a Davis Vantage Pro2 but it is connected to a Raspberry Pi as a test site uploading to WU and it also now shows shows -- mm in the table but when I look back at previous dates there are entries for 0.00 mm. When I looked at the times when we have had rain, the unit itself does display a rain rate on the local display BUT either doesn't transmit it to WU or it is being transmitted but is not recognised. When I look at the old site for the same period it does not show the rain rate there either.

There is probable a thread somewhere about this but I'm too lazy to do a search on it

BTW I also have a OZWeather branded WH2950 and it does display and report the locally displayed rain rate.

Offline Gocher66

Re: Rain Precip. Rate value in new Dashbord shows strange value
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 07:13:04 AM »
Seams I have solved the Problem, by rebooting the Nano.
However it is strange that this happened I was forced to reboot.