Author Topic: Weather Condition Icon Incorrect  (Read 1489 times)

Offline W Thomas

• Welcome to my area!
  • Forecaster
  • In Loving Memory Of Hooker The Weather Dog !
    • Smyth-Grayson Weather
Weather Condition Icon Incorrect
« on: January 06, 2019, 06:32:48 PM »
I had to rebuild WD from the ground up due to many rapid power fluctuations in succession that severely corrupted HD. I am using METAR for the conditions icon and description only since I don't have a solar sensor. I apparently missed something somewhere in the settings as the conditions shows Stopped Raining Overcast Skies all the time. My METAR site is showing clear which is correct for the current conditions.

What have I missed on the setup and where might it be??  I have checked and rechecked and still can't come up with a solution.

If someone could maybe share their setup pages data for a reference or if you know where I need to be looking I would be greatly appreciative!  To recap I use my station data for everything else. I use the closest  METAR only for the current conditions icon and description.  You can see what I am referring to herehttp://www.smythweather.net

Thanks!

Best Regards
     Wayne

CWOP CW8217
KVAWHITE22 Wunderground   Davis VUE &  Davis Vantage Pro 2  /   Dedicated Server
GR Level 3 ,Level 2 AE Radars  Weather Display 10.37P  Mid Atlantic Weather Network Member
SkyWarn & Spotter Network 6092

Offline W Thomas

• Welcome to my area!
  • Forecaster
  • In Loving Memory Of Hooker The Weather Dog !
    • Smyth-Grayson Weather
Re: Weather Condition Icon Incorrect
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 06:41:56 AM »
Was able to recover additional data from the corrupted hdd and not sure what I did exactly but everything is good currently  :grin:

Best Regards
     Wayne

CWOP CW8217
KVAWHITE22 Wunderground   Davis VUE &  Davis Vantage Pro 2  /   Dedicated Server
GR Level 3 ,Level 2 AE Radars  Weather Display 10.37P  Mid Atlantic Weather Network Member
SkyWarn & Spotter Network 6092

anything