Author Topic: Weather Templates  (Read 2481 times)

Offline aeroclown

Weather Templates
« on: September 23, 2008, 08:03:16 PM »
I am using the Template labeled Current Vantage Pro, but my systems to generate all the files for the template except the 2 history files. The out side temp and humidity files. Any thoughts on this, before I begin redesigning the template look and feel to meet my expectations of a weather page.

My station has only been online for 3 days. I can't seem to make it plot anything in weather link or graph anything in weather link. If I click download data though it always tells me there is no new data to download and I expect that is because I upload to cwop every 5 minutes and Wunderground every minute. They are set to update the data before transmission. Still I am puzzuled as to why I cannot graph or plat anything no can I create a rain fall database.

Offline jruys

• Yo
  • Senior Contributor
    • Highlands Ranch Weather
Re: Weather Templates
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 08:16:23 PM »
I think that your datalogger is not storing anything.  You may want to unplug and take the batteries out of your console and then put everything else back together.  You should have been getting graphs, uploading to the two sites has nothing to do with downloading the station.  You might also want to check the date and time on your console to make sure it is correct.  Also check the archive interval so that you know when your graphs should be updating, I have mine set at every five minutes.

Offline aeroclown

Re: Weather Templates
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 08:33:14 PM »
Thanks, That did the trick. When I open up the back I noticed that the logger wasn't in all the way, Strange enough it transmitted to the sites fine but wasn't logging data. Its working great now.

=D>