Author Topic: Resetting 2810 station  (Read 2783 times)

Offline lou

Resetting 2810 station
« on: June 24, 2013, 07:09:14 AM »
Every year it seems to be a pain in the butt to reset the rain totals zero (remove batteries, etc). Has anyone come up with easy way to do this ??

Thanks, Lou

Offline DanS

• Chiang Mai weather
  • Forecaster
    • ThaiWx
Re: Resetting 2810 station
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 10:09:03 AM »
Lou, I wasn't paying attention that close but thought mine reset itself on New Years. Maybe it was from something else like me replacing batteries but my rain totals started over again last January. :?:

Offline SaginawMNWX

• Saginaw, MN Weather Station
    • Saginaw, MN Weather
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 04:35:38 PM »
It says in the manual to press the MIN/MAX key until the display shows the total rainfall value.
Then press the UP ARROW key and the total rainfall amount will be reset to 0, and it will say the current time and date.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 04:37:18 PM by Taurus99 »
Bill
Saginaw, MN
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus | Meteobridge
https://saginawmnweather.net/index.php
WU: KMNSAGIN3 | CWOP: EW3146 | CoCoRaHS: MN-SL-82 | PWS Weather | Weathercloud | Ambient Weather | Facebook: SaginawMNWX | Twitter: @SaginawMNWX

Offline lou

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 11:39:45 AM »
Thanks Bill, I will give it a try........ Who ever heard of reading the instructions.

Offline SaginawMNWX

• Saginaw, MN Weather Station
    • Saginaw, MN Weather
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 08:32:09 PM »
I just noticed on the Heavy Weather Program that you can also reset the total by double clicking on the total rain number on lower right corner and and a little window will pop up and there's a reset button on there you click to reset it too
Bill
Saginaw, MN
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus | Meteobridge
https://saginawmnweather.net/index.php
WU: KMNSAGIN3 | CWOP: EW3146 | CoCoRaHS: MN-SL-82 | PWS Weather | Weathercloud | Ambient Weather | Facebook: SaginawMNWX | Twitter: @SaginawMNWX