Author Topic: Wind Speed on Steelseries Gauges  (Read 539 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline bob_linux_user

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 8
    • W4LCS Weather
Wind Speed on Steelseries Gauges
« on: February 03, 2018, 07:24:36 PM »
Here I am again. Hope I do not wear out my welcome. I noticed that my SS wind gauge pointer always displays the wind gust instead of the current wind value. Is this by design or a problem. I had found a problem in ajaxWDwx.php where the current wind displayed was using the array value [2] instead of [1] which caused the current wind to display the wind gust. I dug into the code some but have not found a similar problem. Any one seen this issue.

System Specifics:
Debian 9 OS
weewx engine
wee_extension WD (testtags, clientraw, clientrawextra)
wee_extension SteelSeries Gauges
wee_extension forecast
 
Thanks
Bob


Update:

I managed to correct the issue. I am sure that this is a workaround but I do not see any adverse effects. I modified gauge-data.txt.tmpl and changed the following:

                                      From
            "wlatest":"$current.windGust.formatted",
            "wspeed":"$current.windSpeed.formatted",
                 
                                        To
            "wlatest":"$current.windSpeed.formatted",
            "wspeed":"$current.windGust.formatted",

Anyway it now work..

Thanks
Bob
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 05:56:29 PM by bob_linux_user »