Author Topic: a total of 12 quakes recorded at Batangas City Philippines today  (Read 2538 times)

Offline pimohdaimaoh

• Forecaster
  • "Be aware to our nature"
    • PIMOHWEATHER
And the quake still continues till this moment. . up to a total of 12 quakes (11 after shocks) recorded and until this 4:04 UTC of MG 4.7 hitting Mabini off shore, makes a look into my seismogram into an art paint full of reds  ](*,)

http://pimohweather.webutu.com/wxquake.php

Offline pimohdaimaoh

• Forecaster
    • PIMOHWEATHER
Re: a total of 12 quakes recorded at Batangas City Philippines today
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 10:45:40 PM »
Q: Are you aware that NORTON ANTI-VIRUS indicates that your website contains a virus?

Thats a problem with norton my website was checked using our antivirus and also checked ny the web host server (who are very strict in terms in uploading DATA to their ftp server, this is why sometimes my WD have a hard time to upload its realtime data including gif files, html and data-out html files for a short time) but here are all cleaned and virus free, hence still norton indicates it as virus, I know how norton behaves because even a .csv files and ttemp files specially my .psn files using for earthquake data that runs most important programs linked to the web and, still Norton indicates those as Virus LOL too bad for that trick norton, this is why I dont use Norton antivirus, it restricts some important system data specially realtime softwares that ftp the net. imagine Im using .php for web page and still Norton thinks it is an HTML in general. By the way im an AVAST antivirus user.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 10:57:01 PM by pimohdaimaoh »

Offline ClaireAnderson

• Best free weather app for iPhone & iPad
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 04:02:50 AM »
Philippine is constantly dealing with earthquakes and there were large number of earthquakes in the past  few months. Earthquake after shock seems to be increasing all around the world and there are also rumors of fake earthquake predictions that are making citizens more frustrated.
Claire Anderson
http://www.weathermate.net
San Francisco, CA, USA

Offline pimohdaimaoh

• Forecaster
    • PIMOHWEATHER
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 04:15:23 AM »
Philippine is constantly dealing with earthquakes and there were large number of earthquakes in the past  few months. Earthquake after shock seems to be increasing all around the world and there are also rumors of fake earthquake predictions that are making citizens more frustrated.

yes its true even me I feel frustrated about my folks around keeping sending reports about the coming the BIG One, specially a magnitude 8 that will hit with a date they called. and many asking my confirmations if that report is true. I keep telling them that theres no such technology that can predict earthquakes with an exact date or time.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 04:21:59 AM by pimohdaimaoh »