Author Topic: WU History - change sensor  (Read 704 times)

Offline stonefox1958

• Viborg vejr
WU History - change sensor
« on: March 23, 2017, 08:51:40 PM »
I can edit WU History so that the values from the sensors 2 (temperature, humidity) may be used in place of the sensors 1?

I do not need graphics, data from www.wunderground.com, only columns with temperature and humidity, with 5 minute intervals

Offline saratogaWX

• Administrator
  • Forecaster
  • Saratoga, CA, USA Weather - free PHP scripts
    • Saratoga-Weather.org
Re: WU History - change sensor
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 11:44:26 PM »
Do you report that data to WU?  Is the data available in the CSV file that WU-history accesses from WU? 
Ken True/Saratoga, CA, USA main site: saratoga-weather.org
Davis VP1+ FARS, Blitzortung RED, GRLevel3, WD, WL, VWS, Cumulus, Meteobridge
Free weather PHP scripts/website templates - update notifications on Twitter saratogaWXPHP

Offline stonefox1958

• Viborg vejr
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 05:54:24 AM »
Why should this data be available at WU CSV file?

The data I need to save, the data supplied from my own weather station and not via WU.

I imagine that when clientraw.txt temperature and humidity value loaded into the columns, the WU files know how  clientraw.txt is structure,  and then show the right data in the right column,

Offline saratogaWX

• Administrator
  • Forecaster
  • Saratoga, CA, USA Weather - free PHP scripts
    • Saratoga-Weather.org
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 12:45:11 PM »
When you say 'WU History', I think you are referring to the /vejr/WU-History-start.php page on your website.

If that is the case, then ALL the data on that page comes from WeatherUnderground (via the a query to wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?{arguments})

The page does not use your stations clientraw.txt (or other) data .. it only uses the data that was submitted to WeatherUnderground.
Ken True/Saratoga, CA, USA main site: saratoga-weather.org
Davis VP1+ FARS, Blitzortung RED, GRLevel3, WD, WL, VWS, Cumulus, Meteobridge
Free weather PHP scripts/website templates - update notifications on Twitter saratogaWXPHP