Author Topic: Legend on published images  (Read 1165 times)

Offline tmabell

• Forecaster
    • Mishawaka Weather
Legend on published images
« on: June 09, 2016, 07:03:19 PM »
I've seen a few posts around from people who lost the legend in images that were published to their websites after upgrading from an older build of GrLevel3.  I too have this undesired side-effect.  I like the legend that appears on the left edge of the radar image and would like it to follow the rest of the image when it is published, but it does not.  Has anyone found a solution?

Offline AWL

• Forecaster
    • Ardmore Weather Live
Re: Legend on published images
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 08:35:22 PM »
I've seen a few posts around from people who lost the legend in images that were published to their websites after upgrading from an older build of GrLevel3.  I too have this undesired side-effect.  I like the legend that appears on the left edge of the radar image and would like it to follow the rest of the image when it is published, but it does not.  Has anyone found a solution?

I asked about that issue on the GRX forum. The reply was that this is a known bug and will be fixed in a later update. No time frame mentioned on that fix. A suggested work around was to upload a legend and place that beside your radar image. I change scales sometimes depending on weather conditions to remove the ground clutter. Really not an option for me. Also I run three instances of GR3 and noticed that the new version was requiring more memory to run. I get my data from AllisonHouse so I downgraded to a previous version.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 08:39:38 PM by AWL »

anything