Author Topic: mbw forecast outside country  (Read 891 times)

Offline murat

mbw forecast outside country
« on: March 22, 2015, 11:01:42 AM »
Greetings to everyone from Turkey. MBW foracast 4-8- 12 after hours   does not available outside in the US and Canada?

Offline nincehelser

• Forecaster
Re: mbw forecast outside country
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 11:19:20 AM »
Greetings to everyone from Turkey. MBW foracast 4-8- 12 after hours   does not available outside in the US and Canada?

Probably not.  Their forecasting heuristics are based on the North American continent.   The best you might be able to do is select a geozone that is somewhat similar to your area.

Offline murat

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 11:48:49 AM »
I understand. Raspberry pi support USB connection supporting?

Offline murat

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 12:04:02 PM »
meanwhile my console still does not work pc connect software.definitely faulty. http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=24723.0

Offline nincehelser

• Forecaster
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 04:20:15 PM »
I understand. Raspberry pi support USB connection supporting?

It's more a question of what software that runs on a Raspberry Pi supports Acurite's USB connection.  The latest version of Weewx has a beta Acurite USB driver that will support the consoles.

Offline vreihen

• El Niņo chaser
  • Forecaster
  • K2BIG
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 05:28:57 PM »
It's more a question of what software that runs on a Raspberry Pi supports Acurite's USB connection.  The latest version of Weewx has a beta Acurite USB driver that will support the consoles.

MeteoHUB on a Raspberry Pi B+ connected directly (no USB hub like you need with MeteoBridge) to my 1035 console via USB with no issues.  I think the 1035 was set for USB mode 3.....
WU Gold Stars for everyone! :lol: