Weather Software > Cumulus

Wind gust extreme for yesterday and today is incorrect

(1/3) > >>

boss281:
I've noticed that Cumulus often shows values with wind gust extremes from 2-3 days in the past on the Recent Extremes "today" and "yesterday" portion of the display.  Other data appears to match the actual.  Any thoughts on this?

PaulMy:
I can't say that I have seen that.  I look at the 'Recent Extremes' 'Today' every morning to manually log in an upload including the 'time'.

How do you determine it was some days ago?

Enjoy,
Paul

boss281:
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ] Paul, I can look at the data using WeatherUnderground, CWOP and others, and the Today's extreme is from yesterday, and Yesterday's Extreme gust was from two days ago.  It's been doing this for several days...

ValentineWeather:
Odd I've never noticed this happening before either. If you haven't already close and restart cumulus. Look around and make sure dates are correct everywhere like on computer.  It's like there's confusion what day of the week it is somewhere.   

PaulMy:
Yes I can see that in looking at your WU data and the times shown on the Cumulus console, strange.  It was ok before?  Not sure how this could affect it, but your computer time and Cumulus time is the same?
You may want to post on Sandaysoft forum.

I checked mine and Today's High in Cumulus is the same high and time as WU today, and the same for Yesterday's in both Cumulus and WU.

Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version