Author Topic: New PWS stops original one sending data  (Read 1721 times)

Offline meteoman

New PWS stops original one sending data
« on: July 20, 2017, 04:31:56 PM »
I have a remote PWS connected by raspberry pi which has been sending data to Wunderground and CWOP since 2015.
I have now set up a second one at a different location using weewx, also on a raspberry pi which is currently active.
The original PWS stopped sending data to Wunderground when the new one started up. I am not sure what has caused this problem. The station ID and passwords are different for each PWS
Both are still sending data to CWOP, so both stations are still online, but the Wunderground service has stopped for the past few days on my original station.
Has anyone had a similar problem?

Offline vreihen

• El Niņo chaser
  • Forecaster
  • K2BIG
Re: New PWS stops original one sending data
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 05:40:54 PM »
Out of curiosity, are they both registered under the same WU user account, or is each one registered to a different WU user account?????
WU Gold Stars for everyone! :lol:

Offline meteoman

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 05:52:00 PM »
Both are on the same Wunderground account, one now showing red circle against station name for not sending data for last 3 days, but the newest one has green circle and is sending data. Both still sending to CWOP.
Not sure if having two separate stations on one account is the problem......sent that question to Wunderground tech support, but no reply.
The fact that original PWS stopped sending data within minutes of the new one starting up is suspicious.
Both have different station IDs, and on weewx.conf they have different passwords.

Offline Bushman

• Forecaster
    • Eagle Bay Weather
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 06:25:47 PM »
I have two stations sending to WU on THE SAME account.  No issues at all.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 06:41:17 PM by Bushman »
Need low cost IP monitoring?  http://wirelesstag.net/wta.aspx?link=NisJxz6FhUa4V67/cwCRWA or PM me for 50% off Wirelesstags!!

anything