Author Topic: Color Icons / image view on rain indicator in ajax dashboard request  (Read 465 times)

Offline pimohdaimaoh

• Forecaster
  • "Be aware to our nature"
    • PIMOHWEATHER
Hello There specially to Sir Ken and to all ajax script experts over there. I just wonder if someone can add a table for image or icon indicator for rain data in ajax dashboard (similar to thermometer image indicator) , since im living in a trophical country which our land is mostly a TYPHOON and long rainy day country, if theres anyone who can modified the dashboard then add a script when the rain level increases, there will be an image indicator with color to indicate warning based on the rain level, as you can see below my simple illustration on my proposed how will do it.

When the rain level in mm reaches between 7.5 - 15 mm, the color / image icon changes to color YELLOW indicated that the rain is heavy. and when the level reaches between 15 - 30mm of rain, the icon indicator will change its color to ORANGE, and so on when the level reaches more than 30 mm, the indicator image/icon will change to RED color.  indicating its time for EVACUATION  (over flooded conditon).. However a GREEN icon will be the the indication for MODERATE if rain is below 7.5mm/hr

Thank You in advance and I appreciate your response.

(my under test weather website: http://pimohweather.webutu.com/wxindex.php)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 01:06:27 AM by pimohdaimaoh »

anything