Author Topic: Can't log in. Page keeps refreshing.  (Read 736 times)

Offline NinnJinn

Can't log in. Page keeps refreshing.
« on: September 18, 2017, 07:14:12 PM »
I have a Acurite pro 5 in 1 station ready to be put up,  It rained today so hopefully tomorrow will be better.  I have been attempting to sign up for an account with weather underground "wunderground.com"  for the last 2 days.  I have entered my email and a password probably 20+ times.  When I click "sign up" it refreshes the page and looks like it did before I entered my email and password.  About 20 minutes ago I tried for the 4th time today and it FINALLY went through.  I got a welcome email.

I went to "Log in"  and same ordeal as signing up for an account.  It refreshes the page and looks like it did before I entered my email and password.

Is weather underground typically bogged down or something? 

I hope it is just a fluke or something,  I would hate to go through the expense and install time to only find that my info isn't being reported.  Only reason I am doing all this, Is for my parents and family members to check in and see what the weather is like at my place 900 miles away from them.

Offline Maumelle Weather

• Forecaster
    • Maumelle Weather
Re: Can't log in. Page keeps refreshing.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 09:20:02 PM »
WU is having some major issues right now. You can also send your data to a number of other places as well (CWOP, PWS/Weather for You, Weathercloud, etc.) Registration with all is free.
GR2AE, GR3, Cumulus

Offline WxFox

• Northern Androscoggin Weather
  • Happiness is having my toes in the warm sand.
    • Northern Androscoggin County Weather
Re: Can't log in. Page keeps refreshing.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 09:59:46 PM »
I've been seeing a lot of emails from here concerning Weather Underground issues. I have to say that I haven't had any of them. Perhaps try a different browser. I use Firefox and have seen it say things like "the page redirects in a way that will never complete" and such things, whereas other browsers work fine. Dunno.
Davis VP2 (cabled) Uploading to PWS, Weather Underground, Weathercloud, WOW, WeatherBug, AWEKAS and Twitter, using Cumulus.  Cabled = fewer problems, less maintenance and better reliability!

Northern Androscoggin Weather:
http://home.myfairpoint.net/~jody2011/index.php
Mobile friendly: http://home.myfairpoint.net/~jody2011//iCumulus/#_home
CWOP AV346

anything