Author Topic: Permanent ImageSalsa and MovieSalsa Sale Price -- FREE!!!  (Read 6863 times)

Offline DataCrunchTech

• Data Crunch Technologies
  • Developer of ImageSalsa and MovieSalsa
    • ImageSalsa Web Cam Software
Permanent ImageSalsa and MovieSalsa Sale Price -- FREE!!!
« on: October 14, 2014, 01:25:07 AM »
Hi, Folks!  I know I'm absent from this site, but thought I'd pop in to let you know about a big change to ImageSalsa and MovieSalsa.

As of Oct 13th, 2014, ImageSalsa and MovieSalsa are now FREE for personal use!!!

Yes, you read that correctly.

I have been selling ImageSalsa and MovieSalsa since 2001. We had a good run, but it's gotten to the point where the cost of maintenance and support is greater than the income from dwindling sales. Just the power to run the PC that fulfilled orders was a quarter of the income...

So, I weighed my options and decided the best thing is to give the software away on an "as-is" basis. If you have purchased either program in the last year, I will gladly support you through the support page for a full year from your purchase date. For folks downloading it and using it for free, there are various forums out there (this one included!) with users who may be able to support you, but I won't be able to provide personal support.

The way this is going to work is I'm going to provide universal keys that anyone can use. These keys will unlock the best version of ImageSalsa (Weather Edition) and MovieSalsa. If you had purchased the Basic or Scripting Edition of ImageSalsa, feel free to use this key for a instant free upgrade -- it will replace the embedded serial number from your previous key. You will need your purchased key when requesting support on the Support Page.

Note that I am providing the software for personal use. If you intend to use either program for commercial use, please contact me to arrange an appropriate license..

ImageSalsa Weather Edition FREE Key:

A2UUS-SBY5Z-V45GQ-6TPHK-WTCSR-S55YX

MovieSalsa FREE Key:

YKX5N-SN36R-M3WNK-BMXC5-YXS8Q-YH8KK

Thanks,
Jason
Jason
support@datacrunchtech.com

www.imagesalsa.com
Home of ImageSalsa and MovieSalsa