Author Topic: For Sale refurbished capricorn 2 and Nova Lynx Temp Humidity, Stevenson Screen  (Read 1696 times)

Offline Billsaab

The Capricorn 2 has served me many years at work It has been refurbished,New Wind speed and direction indicator. It has software for computer display,Reads accurately temperature,humidity,and barometric Pressure.Was calibrated when it was refurbished. It is not wireless. i spent 690.00 refurbishing it. I will sell it for 495.00 plus freight. Pictures are available. Also Have a Nova Lynx Dialed set temperature and Humidity as well as Radiation Shelter to put Sensors in. 150.00 plus freight. Calibrated and operation. Also Have a Stevenson Screen Instrument Shelter. Will Part with it for 185.00 plus freight. Has Metal legs,It locks, and it's very large.. Thank You.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 09:36:26 PM by Billsaab »

Offline blizzardof78

• Forecaster
    • Ohio Weather
Are these still available? If so let me know through private message... I'd also like to see some additional pics along with pics of the outdoor sensors. Thanks.

Offline radioman1075

• Forecaster/Radio Engineer
Hello I am curious if you would still have any capricorn parts from the refurbished unit you sold more specifically the vane for the direction. Needing the tail and shaft.

Thanks

anything