Author Topic: not picking up censer  (Read 875 times)

Offline okieman98

• Contributor
  • new and learning
not picking up censer
« on: January 29, 2018, 08:42:40 PM »
removed old hub and installed the access. removed the lighting censer also when changing over but the new hub will not show it in the censer area of devices on my accurite it not scanning for it are not seeing it. i know its working because my monitor still shows it. any ideas to fix this. rebooted hub and computer and changed battery still not picking it up   

PWS ID HEALDTON

Offline Glenn

• Forecaster
Re: not picking up censer
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 08:12:36 AM »
Try another reboot with the Access. Let it sit for a minute or two unplugged and with the batteries removed.
Acurite 5 in 1 Pro+
Southern VT
Connecticut

Offline nincehelser

• Forecaster
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 12:14:12 PM »
removed old hub and installed the access. removed the lighting censer also when changing over but the new hub will not show it in the censer area of devices on my accurite it not scanning for it are not seeing it. i know its working because my monitor still shows it. any ideas to fix this. rebooted hub and computer and changed battery still not picking it up

The $20 stand-alone lightning sensor is not compatible with either the SmartHUB or the Access.

I doubt the SmartHUB firmware will be updated again, but the Access may support it in the future.

Offline okieman98

• Contributor
  • new and learning
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 10:50:53 PM »
ok thinks thought i use to get the humidity and temp from it just not the lighting part on my acurite

PWS ID HEALDTON

anything