Author Topic: Wx Reports issue (Murry Conarroe's scripts)  (Read 1347 times)

Offline azkiwi

• Senior Contributor
    • Maricopa, Sonoran Desert, Arizona
Wx Reports issue (Murry Conarroe's scripts)
« on: June 23, 2016, 09:32:26 AM »
Hi all,
It's been close to a year since I last updated my site.  Received an email earlier this week thet all data seemed to be missing from the WX-Reports setup, Murry Conarroe's scripts.   Looked at it and sure enough, no data shows in the reports for this year, or any previous year I thought I had.

I'm not at home much, sitting the summer with the Grandies, so I don't have my folders of routines available.  I did a quick scan but was not able to find any threads on problems, and don't have my cheat sheets to show me the commands etc to do error checking and debugging etc.

Has anything changed / new routines been released / issues and problems identified etc in the reporting function?
A look at my web site shows the required dailynoaareports and climatedataout .htm files are being uploaded daily, all contain data.
I'm using XP, WD 1037S8, and godaddy is hosting.

Can some one please point me to possible threads or fixes for the missing data in the WXReports php's?

I also just found the saratoga changes for the warnings etc, so I must address those too.

Edit:  http://weather.azkiwis.net/wxtempsummary.php

Thanks
Ken
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 11:13:14 AM by azkiwi »

Offline jay_hoehn

• WxElement panel
  • Forecaster
    • Jay's Woodcrafts
Re: Wx Reports issue (Murry Conarroe's scripts)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 11:09:43 AM »
This was reported here also http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=29720.0.  Did you update Weather Display?  Are your NOAA reports being updated or have changed format?  I use VWS and my details are updating fine.

Jay
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus
VVP
Weather Display

Offline azkiwi

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 11:16:18 AM »
Jay, thanks..
Yes the reports are updating and uploading - I checked them on the site and all older months/reports are there, the current month 062016 is also current.

Thanks for the other link..

Ken

Offline jay_hoehn

• WxElement panel
  • Forecaster
    • Jay's Woodcrafts
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 11:23:52 AM »
I just noticed an updated version of the Weather Display script dated June 16, 2016.  Maybe that is the issue.  Check here. http://weather.wildwoodnaturist.com/downloads.php

Jay
Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus
VVP
Weather Display

Offline azkiwi

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 12:22:23 PM »
Jay, again thanks.
I just d/l'd it, over the next day or two, time permitting I'll look at it and see if I can install it on the 'test' system.

Ken