Author Topic: Boltek LD-250 vs PCI  (Read 18737 times)

Offline MesquiteWx

• Forecaster
    • Mesquite Weather
Re: Boltek LD-250 vs PCI
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2008, 02:28:53 PM »
Chill.  It was  :-)
sarcastic remarks in which I have noticed he makes on a regular basis.  Now that's thrashing.  Care to back this? 

That is not "thrashing" that is stating a fact. I have noticed you making sarcastic and arrogant replies in other numerous threads and on other forums. Please do not bring that here. If you have nothing positive to add and if you can not reply without making these kind of remarks then please do not reply. If you have a personal issue with me then just ignore me and my threads. I would consider it very appreciative as well as others. Other forums might allow this kind of disrespectful behavior but I do not think the members here like your disruptive behavior.

So please, I am asking you nicely again. If you have nothing positive to add to this thread then do not reply. If you want to continue this bantering then I will not be a part of it anymore. I will let others pass their judgment on you as well as the administration of this forum.

jwyman

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2008, 02:35:20 PM »
Ken,
  Is it possible to just remove this thread? It has gotten out of hand... Please refer to AmbientWeather Forums for any facts regarding this individual........

v/r,

Jim

jwyman

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2008, 02:40:03 PM »
Yes I am self admiring

:roll: Sounds like boast. BTW, Christmas is over.... It's March 8th... Just to let you know :-P :-P :-P

Offline MesquiteWx

• Forecaster
    • Mesquite Weather
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2008, 03:00:25 PM »
Yes I am self admiring

:roll: Sounds like boast. BTW, Christmas is over.... It's March 8th... Just to let you know :-P :-P :-P

Let your ignorance shine (consider that a "Thrash"). The definition for Boast is "self admiring". Just shows your lack of education. (consider that another "Thrash") The problems I had at Ambient were with pricks like you that like to troll like you are doing now and power happy Administration who can't stand to be put in their place and edits post to make them look good and then blame everyone else for their problems, but those issues are being addressed by Ed and will no longer be a issue before long. So I am not sure what makes you any better with the comments you make. Wouldn't you call that contradicting your own statements about "Thrashing others". If you hadn't replied with your negative comments this thread wouldn't have gotten out of hand. I have asked you nicely to please stop, so we will just let others decide who is causing the problems. If anything should be removed it should be your posts.

Christmas the season might be over but what I do takes all year to plan for and and program and build. It is another hobby of mine. If know how much time and energy and money went into what I do you wouldn't be joking. Maybe you need to pick up a Bible to educate yourself about what Christmas means along with a Dictionary and educate yourself and quit popping off at the mouth "thrashing" others with your immature remarks.

If you want to keep showing your ignorance for others to see and bash on someone for religous hobby's then keep replying and amusing others.

Let me give you your first lesson as it appears you need it.

"Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven."
 Matthew 5:16

blackjack52

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2008, 03:05:15 PM »
Out of hand, and touch....

WOW.

Using explatives and HIS word.

jwyman

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2008, 04:04:13 PM »
The problems I had at Ambient were with pricks like you

Hmmm , let me think, there's line from a very popular hymn that goes like this...

Let them know we are Christians by our love.......

Whoa,  :shock: Excuse me son, but you have no clue about my relationship with Christ so don't you EVER remark about it. So plz, check your self-righteousness at the door. Remember the Saducees and Pharisees?

Offline MesquiteWx

• Forecaster
    • Mesquite Weather
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2008, 04:40:41 PM »
Let them know we are Christians by our love.......

You have no relationship with Christ or you would not be making the statements and contradictions you are making with quotes like "Let them know we are Christians by our love" then disproving them with your actions. So please just stop while you are ahead. You are making a mockery of this board and your intelligence. I have asked you nicely several times if you have nothing positive to add then do not reply. If I am so much of a problem to you then leave me a lone. You are only making yourself look foolish.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. Maybe it is you that needs to read up on Sadducee's and Pharisees. Because frankly you really have no clue.

Now please just drop it. I did not ask for your negative remarks and replies nor have I done anything to you. You just want to bandwagon hate against me for whatever reason because of others. So just do not reply, simple as that. If you want to discredit yourself then please feel free to post away with your demeaning remarks. Just do not do it here.

Offline capeweather

• Global Moderator
  • Forecaster
    • http://www.capeweather.com
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2008, 05:14:07 PM »
This thread is a wreck and now locked.

Chris
Cape Coral, Florida