Author Topic: Meteohub with WMR-200 FTP question (not a newbie with FTP)  (Read 4347 times)

Offline litebkt

Meteohub with WMR-200 FTP question (not a newbie with FTP)
« on: December 29, 2008, 05:39:41 AM »
I just purchased an OR WMR-200 with the Meteohub as a package deal from Ambient Weather.  After I placed the order, I also received a Fits-PC (running Linux) that I had planned on using for some other stuff.  It turns out that the little Fits-PC will fill the bill for an FTP server on my internal network for my security and weather webcams as well as for weather data. I'm successfully using the wunderground updates.

But I can't get the Meteohub to ftp data to my internal ftp server.  The test runs fine.  It puts a file there. But I can not find anywhere where there is a schedule for this ftp transfer (under the "Setup Push Services" menu).  Is there one?  What do I do to turn this thing on?

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum section, but there isn't one for the "Meteohub".

BTW, I love the weather station and Meteohub combination.  It was super simple to set up and get my data posted on Wunderground.  Now I am interested in getting the data to do something interesting on my personal website.... but I need the data first!  ;)

Thanks to any who can help.

Michelle
www.plettstone.com

Offline docbee

• Forecaster
    • smartbedded
Re: Meteohub with WMR-200 FTP question (not a newbie with FTP)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 05:31:05 PM »
You find upload schedules at page "graph uploads". There you can define time schedules when to compute the graphs you have defined. These will then be uploaded.

If more questions arise. Feel Free to mail me at "info@meteohub.de".
founder of smartbedded.com - home of meteohub, meteoplug, meteobridge, meteostick

anything