Author Topic: acces trouble pop up  (Read 876 times)

Offline okieman98

• Contributor
  • new and learning
acces trouble pop up
« on: March 31, 2018, 03:51:56 AM »
well had mine hooked up for maybe a month no trouble then got email today said i was off line to wu light was flashing red, unplugged from power it still red, so i took the battery's out and put back in, it reconnected and seem to be fine got email and off line again light still blue but not reporting to wu. not sure what is going on know unless wu off line any idea's thanks 

PWS ID HEALDTON

Offline daman

• Forecaster
Re: acces trouble pop up
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 09:45:37 AM »
What's your plash page show are you seeing signals from your sensors?

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
KMIBADAX38
AcuRite Iris/AcuRite Access

Offline okieman98

• Contributor
  • new and learning
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 04:38:05 PM »
never looked at that plash page , but today its working , just checked it. dont know what the deal was, the only thing  not showing up is my wu summery of wind and temp, but my grafts are working on there. how do i get to that it would be useful in the future thanks

PWS ID HEALDTON

Offline nincehelser

• Forecaster
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 04:53:39 PM »
never looked at

that plash page , but today its working , just checked it. dont know what the deal was, the only thing  not showing up is my wu summery of wind and temp, but my grafts are working on there. how do i get to that it would be useful in the future thanks

Acurite doesn't have anything to do with wunderground's summary of your station.  It's an irritating bug many are having.  There's a thread or two on that in the wunderground section on this forum.

The best you can do is submit a bug report on wunderground's Trello board and hope they get to you.

https://trello.com/b/hqC0tb0u/weather-underground

You will need to create a trello account and enter a bug report by clicking on the "SUBMIT BUG REPORTS HERE" in the upper left corner.

Offline okieman98

• Contributor
  • new and learning
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 05:06:51 PM »
thanks alot

PWS ID HEALDTON

anything