Author Topic: URGENT: Weather Underground not updating as frequent via weatherlink.com 1.10  (Read 426 times)

Offline The Weather Master

Hello,
I have been uploading my weather data to Weather Underground Since Christmas of 2016.
And since around the month of March after trying to upload weather data to WU
via weatherlink 6.0.3 (which did not work like i wanted it to.) So i switched back to using weatherlink.com 1.10.
It now only updates every 24 minutes instead of every 15 minutes. I have reentered my WU username and password
multiple times in weatherlink.com 1.10 to no avail. I have deleted the expansion modules after i found out they
were not working for me. I have uninstalled weatherlink and reinstalled it once or twice, nothing. Is there a solution for this?
I send my weather data to CWOP every minute directly through weather link 6.0.3. So this problem is not affecting CWOP data uploading at all.
P.S. THIS IS EXTREMELY URGENT
HARDWARE
Davis Vantage Pro2 6152 with Spiked Aerocone and Solar Radiation Sensor
Wx Station Software:
Weather Display 10.37
Wundercam Hardware:
Logitech C600
Wundercam Software:
Kabcam

Offline CW2274

• Forecaster
    • Conditions @ CW2274 West Tucson-Painted Hills Ranch
This version may help if you wanna try it. It has worked for others, whether it will for you....
http://toolbox.davisnet.com/downloads/weather/software/WL_6_0_3_fullinstall/6_0_3_full_install.zip

Thanks, \:D/ i will try that and report back on the results.
HARDWARE
Wx Station Software:
Weather Display 10.37
Wundercam Hardware:
Logitech C600
Wundercam Software:
Kabcam

Offline Mattk

• Forecaster
So is your problem with WU or WeatherLink?

It does appear many users are trying to fix stuff that isn't the cause or isn't broken. If it is a WU issue then no amount of uninstalling and reinstalling WeatherLink or changing versions is going to fix WU's issues.

It could be a WU issue because i have been doing this for about a year and a half, and i don't see anyone else having issues. I am currently running it on a Lenovo T-540P (laptop) with Windows 10. I don't think its that, because i originally started by running it on a Lenovo laptop with Windows Vista and it worked just fine. It was working fine up until i tried those expansion modules, i uninstalled those because they were not working for me. Is there any other solution? Or am i the only one having this issue?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 05:42:33 PM by The Weather Master »
HARDWARE
Wx Station Software:
Weather Display 10.37
Wundercam Hardware:
Logitech C600
Wundercam Software:
Kabcam